Monday, June 12, 2006

Graduation Party



Finally done book learnin’ !!! Now all we need to do is have a celebration to mark the occasion. It is awesome not having a paper or project due when I want to golf or just chill. I won’t have to choose between spending time with Shaun or doing homework. I usually spent time with Shaun and did the work after he went to sleep or got up early before work or on weekend days to catch up. What a relief not having a school hanging over my head all the time.

The house has been a perpetual disaster since starting University of Phoenix. Now I have no excuse for being unorganized with my “extra” time my life should be a little less chaotic. I will need Shaun's help to organize his room. With a party only a few days away I need to get busy getting organized and move on.

The party will be at my house 10521 Pierce Street on Saturday the 17th from 3:00pm – 7:00pm or until the coyotes start to howl.

Driving directions from Holland: Take Waverly (120th) North to Fillmore Turn West (Right) Fillmore to 104th Ave Turn North (Left) 104th to Pierce Turn West (Left) First drive on the Right (Can’t see the house from the road).

Driving directions from Zeeland: Take State (96th) North to Fillmore Turn East (Left) Fillmore to 104th Ave Turn North (Right) 104th to Pierce Turn West (Left) First drive on the Right (Can’t see the house from the road).


Driving directions from Muskegon: Take (31South) To M-45 (Lake Michigan Drive) East (Left through Michigan turn) M-45 to 104th Ave Turn South (Right) to Pierce Street Turn West (Right) First drive on the Right (Can’t see the house from the road)


Driving directions from Grand Rapids: M-45 (Lake Michigan Drive) through Allendale Continue on M-45 to 104th Ave Turn South (Left) to Pierce Street Turn West (Right) First drive on the Right (Can’t see the house from the road)

No comments: