Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Summer Stuff

A nice sunset in Grand Haven

Shaun being attacked by the beach

Was that a 300 yard drive Tiger?

Not a bad follow through !

Lawnmower antics



A couple of weeks ago we stopped to watch the sunset in Grand Haven on our way home from the lake. I took a couple of pictures even though it was quite dark. We all went to Grand Haven when Lisa came back from Hungary. The kids had fun in the water and Shaun wanted to get buried in the sand.
I got out of work early and Shaun and I went golfing at The Pheasant in Borculo. Shaun is working hard on his game and I played terribly.
Last weekend we went up north and the boys wanted to swim and fish even though it was dark. The water and air were cold for swimming but kids do not seem to mind. I am sure Dane and Bea liked the noisy company on their dock after dark.
We got up “EARLY” (9:00am) on Saturday and mowed the “lawn” up north. Shaun did not care for me taking pictures while he was mowing. I let him take pictures of me and tried to make a game of it to keep him working. The biggest problem was the dust because it is so dry. Click on the following green text for more pictures. Summer Stuff

No comments: