Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter !

Indian spring (the first spring snow after it has been 70 deg).


The daffodils do not like snow!


The flowers are now frozen


I should have picked them before they froze.


The snow is deep where the crocuses were last week.


Snow in now covering the crocus.


Warmer days before Indian Spring

Happy Easter! The weather was great before Indian spring. Monday it was almost 70. Shaun and I were outside hitting golf balls in shorts. Less than a week later we have winter coats and boots out again. We got about 5" of snow and the forecast is for cold and maybe more snow. When I posted the ice pictures I had hoped the spring was going to be here soon. Spring was here for a couple of days and then in good old Michigan fashion Winter has returned again. I hope it is the last blast before balmy weather. Wishful thinking on my part?

1 comment:

LS said...

So has it finally all melted?

We are looking forward to our summer adventures with you guys. Zander wants to see Mt Rushmore and camp in Yellowstone park. He has a Leapfrog book mom sent called teh Great Outdoors, and both places are in it.