Sunday, March 18, 2007

Butterfly Fun








Butterflies at the Fredrick Meijer Gardens are out for spring. Shaun and I went to see the butterflies with Joe and Lori this morning. I wasn’t paying attention and did not hang up my coat so I had the camera, camcorder and a coat to keep track of. Consequently it was not easy to get good pictures and my camera does not zoom enough. The butterflies were awesome and my favorites were the large brilliant blue ones. They did not sit still to photograph however. I am not sure if they were new this year but they had clearwing butterflies that were cool. I did get a few nice shots and some from out in the gardens. See Butterflies & Meijer Gardens for the rest of the photos.


1 comment:

LS said...

Gorgeous pictures. Did Lori like all the orchids? Zander wrote Shaun a letter today. We'll try to send it soon.